1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

music interview in ks2

Discussion in 'Music' started by alicjaheeran, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Interview comming soon, have to teach year 4 lesson in RC school any ideas, suggestions, and what can happen during inteview with governors?
    I am qualified in Poland, and had been working there for many years, in UK only as a volutary teacher...no money..
    This is my chance and I do not want to blow it
    thanks
    Alicja

2. Interview comming soon, have to teach year 4 lesson in RC school any ideas, suggestions, and what can happen during inteview with governors?
    I am qualified in Poland, and had been working there for many years, in UK only as a volutary teacher...no money..
    This is my chance and I do not want to blow it
    thanks
    Alicja

3. v12

v12

Change the activity at least every ten minutes.
    Perhaps you could take in an interesting instrument to show them/demonstrate.
    Be effusive.

4. thanks, the lesson will last only 30 min so , I am a good singer, and guitarist, medium, piano player, again thinking more of song and arangement , I am not sure if I make it in time..?

5. Do a singing session, you'll save yourself a lot of stress this way and have all the resources that you need. Pick something simple and repetitive so that by the end of the 30 min they can hear the results. Good luck :)