1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Music Express year 3 - lost disc... can anyone help??

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rachypops, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    I realise that this is a bit of a cheeky request but I've managed to lose our only copy of the audio disc for Music Express (year 3). We have the book and the video disc etc, just that one CD that's got lost and stupidly I never copied it onto my computer!
    I just wondered if anyone happened to have it on their comp and would be kind enough to email me the tracks?
    Thanks in advance!
    Rach

2. Hi everyone,
    I realise that this is a bit of a cheeky request but I've managed to lose our only copy of the audio disc for Music Express (year 3). We have the book and the video disc etc, just that one CD that's got lost and stupidly I never copied it onto my computer!
    I just wondered if anyone happened to have it on their comp and would be kind enough to email me the tracks?
    Thanks in advance!
    Rach

3. Hi!
    I have managed to do the exact same thing! I have the music express year 1 book and cd rom but have lost the cd and was wondering if there is any chance anyone could email me those tracks? I also hope I'm not being cheeky! Would be really grateful if anyone could help as I can't find anywhere that sells the cd separately!
    Thanks,
    Karen

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

6. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Can't help, but just wanted to say HOW annoying it is when this happens? Why do the discs disappear? It must be that they fall out of the stupid folder thing, I now have gaffer tape on mine, I have bought about 4 replacement disks...

7. Hi Sophia,
    Thanks so much for the offer! Inevitably we found the lost CD in our end of term clear out so actually no need to get those tracks any more! I have passed the year 1 CD over to colleagues but I'm thinking of collecting them all together to copy them all onto my computer in September, so if it would be any use then, let me know. Can't guarantee that the year 1 CD hasn't been mislaid though...
    Rach

8. Hi Rachel
    Did you get the disc you wanted? I think we will have it in school so I can look when I go in. I have jsut realised that I dont have the year 6 Music Express CD ROM (with the video clips on). Have CD 1 & 2 but really need the cd rom - can anyone send it to me please??

9. mantilla

mantilla New commenter

Hi missbower,
    CD2 for Year 6 should have the CD-Rom stuff on it (or so it says in my book). Unfortunately I have just opened mine to see it has snapped in half - can anyone send me Music Express Year 6 CD2 please?
    Thanks,
    mantilla

10. Hi!
    I know that you've probably had an answer by now but could I also be a cheeky monkey and ask if you could forward the Year 3 music CD to me also?! I have been in Year 1 for the past 2 years and have gone back up to Year 3 this year and tried the CD ready for our first lesson tomorrow to find that it sooo scratched that it won't play and the teacher who was the co-ordinator and had all the music on her laptop has now left school and the laptop returned and wiped!!! Not very useful?!
    Big stress!
    Many thanks in advance!
    Zoe

11. Did you manage to get the discs? I could do with the year 1 cd if you have available could you let me have it please?

12. Me too! - the Year 1 disk. Grrrr... was going to use it tomorrow. If anyone has the Year 1 music that would be amazing. I can get hold of any of the other years (apart from foundation stage).

13. Hi Has anybody got the year 3 Music express CD (tracks)? I have just opened the book and i have just found the CD snapped in half! Please help

Thank You

14. Hi I was just wondering if you ever got a copy of the Year 1 discs? I am need also for September. Many thanks

15. Hey I have them, do you still need them?

16. I have both Year 1 and Year 3 tracks, do you guys still need them? I'm looking for the Year 4 tracks. Please help?

17. I have lost the year 2 disc...... Do you have a copy of this???

18. I expect you're sorted by now but if not ... I have the Year 4 cd and need the Year 3 cd (I already have Year 3 cd rom). Can you help?

19. My Y3 colleague needs the Y3 tracks as she found the Cd broken this week please...