1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Music Express Foundation Stage CD1 is lost!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by andreabryan1969, Mar 5, 2012.

1. andreabryan1969

andreabryan1969 New commenter

I am currently covering PPA across FS, KS1 and KS2, teaching Music and MFL. I often use Music Express but unfortunately only have the book and CD Rom for FS. I have managed to track down a copy of CD2 but have so far failed to locate a copy of CD1. Is there anybody out there who has a copy of CD1 I could have please?!

2. If you contact A & C black you can buy the lost disc which is what I had to do when somebody cracked my disc1 wasn't to expensive about £11 if I remember correctly
    Littlestones

3. fulloffun

fulloffun New commenter

The publishers are more than happy for you to copy the disk if you have broken it ,a local school contacted us to copy ours because this had happened.Could you ask a local school?

4. I am currrently covering a Year 1 class and CD 2 is missing out of the Music Express Year 1 book I have CD 1 and CD2 ROM. Can anyone help?
    Julie

5. mahshid_hezaveii

mahshid_hezaveii New commenter

i live in iran and i dont have accssess to buy the cd and i lost the cd 1 of music express early years foundtion stage !!!!! what should i do???? please help me its really important for me