1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Music Composing - Software Packages

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by INGIE, Jan 11, 2012.

1. INGIE

INGIE New commenter

I am the Music co- ordinator at a large primary school and am looking at updating our software for composing. We currently have '2 Compose' ' and have had in the past 'Super Dooper Music Looper ' I have found that the 2 Compose' is limiting for KS2. A lot of our composing work in music is linked to Cross-currricular topics and children are given opportuniites to compose pieces linked to Earth and Space and The Blitz - Mostly sound pictures. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

2. INGIE

INGIE New commenter

I am the Music co- ordinator at a large primary school and am looking at updating our software for composing. We currently have '2 Compose' ' and have had in the past 'Super Dooper Music Looper ' I have found that the 2 Compose' is limiting for KS2. A lot of our composing work in music is linked to Cross-currricular topics and children are given opportuniites to compose pieces linked to Earth and Space and The Blitz - Mostly sound pictures. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

3. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter