1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

music/chords for this!

Discussion in 'Music' started by floyd1985, Jan 4, 2012.

1. hello
    i have to teach the following song to my choir - we've got to perform it to another school as part of a Relay of Prayer we're doing in our Diocese.
    Has anyone got the sheet music/chords/melody of it?? i've seen it on youtube but would like it if anyone has the actual music to possibly help me as i'm panicking (me??!! that's unusual!!!)

Refrain (sing twice after verses 4 and 6)

We are one body, one body in Christ;

and we do not stand alone.

and he came that we might have life.

1. When you eat my body and you drink my blood,

I will live in you and you will live in my love.

When you eat my body and you drink my blood,

it goes on longer, but thought i'd give you an idea
    hope you can help
    thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. hello
    i have to teach the following song to my choir - we've got to perform it to another school as part of a Relay of Prayer we're doing in our Diocese.
    Has anyone got the sheet music/chords/melody of it?? i've seen it on youtube but would like it if anyone has the actual music to possibly help me as i'm panicking (me??!! that's unusual!!!)

Refrain (sing twice after verses 4 and 6)

and we do not stand alone.

and he came that we might have life.

1. When you eat my body and you drink my blood,

When you eat my body and you drink my blood,

it goes on longer, but thought i'd give you an idea
    hope you can help
    thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Hi
    Looked at a few youtube videos and it seems to be just two chords. Of course it will depend on the key which suits your voices.
    If you sing in C it will be: C F C F C F .... etc..
    Do you know the chord wheel?
    Look at this progression:
    F# B E A D G C F Bb Eb Ab Db - which every key you start in just choose the second chord on the right of the starting chord. You should consider the Db = C# for example and then the line joins at each end to make a circle.
    A useful phrase to remember the sequence from right to left (i.e. backwards) is "Father Christmas Gets Down And Eats Bananas!" The initial letter of each word also applies to sharps and flats too. I teach this to all my pupils who play guitar and keyboard.
    Hope that helps