1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Music apps are here

Discussion in 'Music' started by Pincas, Feb 3, 2012.

1. I recently bought an iPad, and discovered all the wonderful new music apps available. I got hooked and started to list them; then I classified them according to what they do. I have now put them all on a new website for everyone to share.
    Do please take a look at these music apps for learning and teaching, with a teachers' corner, and forums for discussion of details, at
    http://musicappsforlearning.weebly.com/
    I'd love to get your input.
    thanks
    Anita Pincas
    London University
    A.Pincas@ioe.ac.uk

2. Stop bigging up Apple products - it only encourages them. There are a whole host of great apps for Android devices as well - as my motorola xoom will testify! In addition I have stereo speakers, high definition screen, 5 mp camera and built in flash - none of which come with the more expensive iPad.
    Just making the point - there is a large world than the Apple world, and in many cases it is much better and costs less.

3. YesMrBronson

YesMrBronson New commenter

Hear, hear.

4. Love your Blog and will definitely be using it. It's a big thumbs up from me.
    (iPhone user)