1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Music Advisor/Consultant

Discussion in 'Music' started by rusty238, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Could anyone recommend an independent primary music advisor please? I work abroad, so my contacts are out of date. Many thanks in anticipation.

2. Could anyone recommend an independent primary music advisor please? I work abroad, so my contacts are out of date. Many thanks in anticipation.

3. jonowen

jonowen Occasional commenter

Hi Rusty, I'm not sure if such a position still exists - not in Scotland anyway - any other offers?

4. No, I know, but I need someone who has relevant primary advisory experience or that kind of capacity in music education/teaching. Recently I saw a teacher tv video with Helen MacGregor (Music Express) helping a class teacher with her music lessons. That's the kind of thing - it's just that I value teachers' own experiences and would prefer to act upon 'real' recommendations.

5. Hi Rusty
    I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for, but I am independant, experienced and have consulted for music departments in many countries. I am now based in the UK. If you wish to call and discuss, I can send my number.
    Michael
    www.musiceducationworld.com

6. Thank you.

7. LennoxBerkeley

LennoxBerkeley New commenter

I am also independant and experienced. I also have my own car and a good sense of humour.
    Lennox