1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Muscat/Oman school advice

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by spacepyramids, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Hello. Looking for advice regarding English Curriculum or PYP schools in Muscat. I am an experienced international teacher and head teacher and friends moving there have asked for 'a good school'. I ahve no idea and I am wondering from a teacher's point of view regards quality of all round education, school philosophy, statements backed up by action rather than mere rhetoric etc. Also think it is important the school has a happy satisfied staff, who will pass this on to children in both quality of teaching and in the atmosphere they create. Thank you in advance for any help. Kind regards Peter

2. ian60

ian60 New commenter

I've sent you a pm

3. Dax

Dax

You could look at Bravo Sierra Mike on the web. Excellent school.

4. Huh. My post recommending three schools (by initials) has been removed. Come to that, many posts about Muscat schools seem to get removed very quickly.

5. weggster

weggster New commenter

Muscat is excellent. If you want to follow the British curriculum the school there is great.
    As with most places make sure you go to a school recognised by the British council and are charities.