1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Muscat Inspired

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by hellothisismyusername, Oct 28, 2019.

1. hellothisismyusername

hellothisismyusername New commenter

Anyone with info on the gated school? Or the group - first time i've heard of them

2. T0nyGT

T0nyGT Lead commenter

The website is really sparse. Not many pictures, no information on when they opened. There's nothing on ISR so I was thinking it must be new.

3. theintlteacher

theintlteacher New commenter

Hi there

Check very carefully indeed... package likely to be poor and the high cost of living in Oman will be an issue... feel free to PM me for more details.

4. muscatienjoyed

muscatienjoyed New commenter

If this is the knowledgable school,you want a quick buck and dont mind selling yourself then by all means take a chance. If you have any professional standards this is not the school for you. Out and out lies on their website in the past have included a falsified school trip complete with stock photos. Some close friends worked there and had contract terms changed with no consultation or notice. If you want to go to Oman then there are far better options.