1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Murray House Interview

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by leahk88, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Does anyone have an interview at Murray House tommorrow? I am so nervous!

2. Does anyone have an interview at Murray House tommorrow? I am so nervous!

3. What's your subject? I have an interview in just under two weeks. Good luck in your interview - I'm sure you'll be fine.

4. Yup - I have an interview at MH tomorrow for the primary pgde in the morning session. Pretty nervous and feeling a little worried that i'll be under prepared (and under dressed!) but it'll be good to get the interview out of the way and be one step further forward in the selection process!!
    How are you getting on with preparation? My mind is boggled with the amount i've covered - just hope i remember it all tomorrow when i'm under pressure haha!

Judy

5. primary! thanks good luck on yours too :)

6. I am in the morning session too.I have nerver been for a group interview so dont know what to expect. I feel the same I keep looking at information and then forgetting it ten mins later! I am making my mum drive me tommorrow so that I have plenty of time to look over my notes in the morning.

Good luck tommorrow! look out for me I will prob be the one throwing up in a hedge because of the nerves lol.

Leah