1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Multicultural Resources/Photographs

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kaw87, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Hello,

I am putting together a scheme of work for Yr4 to encompass "Global Studies". We will be basing the unit on Global Storybook sessions from Global Gateway. I aim to put together story/discovery sacks for different groups to explore, including artifacts, pictures, folk tales and stories from across the world. Over the term they will share their findings, research their countries further and share ideas with a link school in the Middle East. I would appreciate any ideas as to where I can find a selection of photographs showing different cultures and countries to bulk out the sacks. Also, if anyone has a good list of multicultural stories that would be a bonus!

Thank you!

2. Hello,

I am putting together a scheme of work for Yr4 to encompass "Global Studies". We will be basing the unit on Global Storybook sessions from Global Gateway. I aim to put together story/discovery sacks for different groups to explore, including artifacts, pictures, folk tales and stories from across the world. Over the term they will share their findings, research their countries further and share ideas with a link school in the Middle East. I would appreciate any ideas as to where I can find a selection of photographs showing different cultures and countries to bulk out the sacks. Also, if anyone has a good list of multicultural stories that would be a bonus!

Thank you!

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

http://www.parrotfish.co.uk/product_list.cfm/cat/Religious%20Resources/category_id/10