1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Multi-link Cube Make A Model Cards

Discussion in 'Primary' started by martint1983, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I have seen cards before that give children models and shapes to make from multi-link cubes. I was hoping to find some online to print off, laminate and leave in the box so that they have some instructions to follow. If anyone has any they would be willing to share, or any links to websites that have them to print off or download I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

2. I have seen cards before that give children models and shapes to make from multi-link cubes. I was hoping to find some online to print off, laminate and leave in the box so that they have some instructions to follow. If anyone has any they would be willing to share, or any links to websites that have them to print off or download I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

3. Can you not just make some models then photograph them, laminate and leave in the box? You could then make sure they are suitable for your class (and perhaps make models that interest them/go with your theme etc?) You could always do some step-by-step instructional ones too.
    :eek:)

4. Sorrim

Sorrim Occasional commenter

I have seen some ideas on the nrich website that involve multi link-might be worth having a look.
    Sorrim x