1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mueller Report handed over

Discussion in 'Personal' started by MAGAorMIGA, Mar 22, 2019.

1. MAGAorMIGA

MAGAorMIGA Star commenter

Aquamarina1234 likes this.
  2. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Grandpa Ranty was in overdrive on Twitter last weekend by all accounts which is reckoned to preface something he doesn't want to happen.

[​IMG]

JL48 likes this.
  3. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

If anything bad doesn't happen to Trump, I'll.... just have to suck it up and reaffirm that the ungodly flourish like the green bay tree.

monicabilongame likes this.
  4. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

Mr Trump's personal lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow say they were "pleased" the report had been delivered and trust Mr Barr to "determine the appropriate next steps".

I expect they are. It's money making time to represent Trump, without getting drawn into the murky Trump world and ending up in prison like Michael Cohen did.

My mum told me when I was a kid, "You'll be judged by the company you keep." I wouldn't mind betting that the entire cast behind Trump's run to presidency now wish they'd had a mum like mine.

5. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Sadly - I don't think it will say very much that we don;t know already.

Trump will be defeated at the ballot - not by reports.

6. Aquamarina1234

No further prosecutions.

7. vinnie24

vinnie24 Lead commenter

Russiagate was a conspiracy theory pushed by MSM for two and half years and is now totally debunked.

I always thought it was BS.

Hopefully we won't have to hear any more about "the Russians".

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    artboyusa likes this.
  8. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

No Russia? No collusion? No nuffin? But muh Russia...whaddabout muh Russia???

lexus300 likes this.
  9. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

But if he hasn't done anything to deserve prosecution should you not be pleased that his name has been cleared? You wouldn't want to see an innocent man accused, harassed and demeaned for nothing, like Trump has been for the last two and a half years would you?

lexus300 likes this.
  10. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

Where it goes from here depends on how much, if any, the Attorney-General Barr chooses to release of Mueller's Report. He'd be perfectly entitled to release none of it if a decision was made that it isn't in the public interest to reveal it or it had the potential to compromise national security.

That's how the world gets stitched up by crooks.

11. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

12. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

13. vinnie24

vinnie24 Lead commenter

artboyusa likes this.
  14. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Because Mueller didn't give the result that was wanted... two and half years for a nothing-burger...

Just like the repeated Benghazi hearings...

15. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

Wasn't there a comment immediately after its release suggesting that no further arrests or indictments are recommended?

If it's a damp squib, that would explain the lack of traffic here.

16. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

17. JL48

JL48 Star commenter

MAGAorMIGA likes this.
  18. Aquamarina1234

Teflon Trump.

19. vinnie24

vinnie24 Lead commenter

Do you think any of the MSM outlets are any better? They have been peddling a conspiracy theory for the last 2.5 years. The same thing they did with the Iraq war. They lied about this and they lied about the Iraq war. These outlets are dangerous and need to be held to account for the lies they tell.

As for Tucker, he talks BS most of the time but on this subject, as with his anti-war stance, he is right on target.

Where is Tucker going wrong?

artboyusa likes this.
  20. Lalad

Lalad Star commenter

Trump 'did not conspire with Russia'.

Of course he didn't.