1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Much Ado' Expert anybody?

Discussion in 'English' started by gizzywig, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm hoping somebody out there knows a lot about this play&would be willing to help me out.I'm teaching it for the first time and have specific questions about certain quotes.would anybody be willing to provide a phone number/email so I can ask a few questions? My email address is: missresmith@hotmail.co.uk

2. Hi, I'm hoping somebody out there knows a lot about this play&would be willing to help me out.I'm teaching it for the first time and have specific questions about certain quotes.would anybody be willing to provide a phone number/email so I can ask a few questions? My email address is: missresmith@hotmail.co.uk

3. fishtail

fishtail New commenter

4. Hello (shameless plug)!!

I have a Much Ado based resource- its a lesson filler really but if you ever need a homework that you can't be ***** to mark it works well. It's basically a grid where pupils have to fill in the names of characters. Best for KS3.