1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Much ado about nothing---HELP!!!

Discussion in 'English' started by Rudo7164, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Rudo7164

Rudo7164 New commenter

Ihave just been asked to take on teaching Much Ado to 2 low ability year 9 groups with potentially difficult boys ----couple with ADHD, a couple with ASD, others with SpLD and Downs!!!Any ideas of where to start to keep them engaged and doing something useful would be much appreciated!! !HOD has given me SOW and is very supportive but I am looking for as many options as possible as I think pupils will find it difficult.I have never taught it before-(-did do English degree )but most of my time has been doing literacy teaching so this is all new to me!!
    Many thanks

2. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

See Resources area, I've just uploaded a whoosh activity. No writing involved!

3. sweetie1

sweetie1 New commenter

Hi Emma
    Thanks for uploading this - I'm in the same situation as the OP. However, as ever, I'm finding the TES site hard to navigate. Any chance you could post the link to your resources? Many thanks from a technophobe!

4. Just click on the person's username and that leads you to their profile page which then links to their resources.

5. roamingteacher

roamingteacher Established commenter Forum guide

There are 2 schemes on The Grid (thegrid.org.uk).

6. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

Sorry, didn't see this, it's here:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Much-Ado-Whoosh-6161665/

7. sweetie1

sweetie1 New commenter

Thanks all - found it now! Really useful!