1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MSchools

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by tidyboyandy, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Hi,

I am going to be teaching in a private school in Spain from September 2015, they have given me almost complete freedom in regards to the curriculum, however, in their equivalent of year 10 they want to do the Mschools project.

I have looked on the website (mschools.mobileworldcapital.com) and tried to find as much information as I can from else where, however, I am still unclear as to what I am supposed to do, let alone teach!

Has anyone done this before and provide me with some assistance/advice? Or can anyone make more sense of it than me?

Thanks,

Andy

2. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

That really doesn't tell you anything does it? They seem completely full of non-content waffle.

Are you the only one there? Is there a HoD you can contact? Failing that I'd plan to deliver what you're used to with Y10 for the first term, possibly with a nod in the mobile direction, and look at how that fits in when you get there.

Sorry can't be more help ;-(