1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mr Mac GCSE P.E. Revision Please Read

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by MrMacPE, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Hi everyone!

My name is Mr Mac and I have set up a YouTube channel and a Twitter page for students to access to help support their P.E. revision.

On my YouTube channel I have uploaded Podcasts on GCSE topics in P.E. and created lists of some of the best P.E. videos online.

These videos can be accessed by searching for MrMcevoy1 or by clicking the link below:

www.youtube.com/user/MrMcevoy1

Students can also follow me on Twitter where I will be leaving daily hints and tips about P.E. and creating P.E. based discussions.

www.twitter.com/mrmacpe

Encourage your students to accsess and follow these resources. Tell other teachers who may not read these posts to spread the word.

Thanks for your time......Mr Mac

2. sounds good, whats the catch!?

3. No catch Ive just set these things up for my students and it is no extra skin off my back to open it to everyone. It is just more worthwhile to myself if I have more people logging on.

Spread the word thanks.