1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moving to Doncaster - which agencies

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by 60yearoldankles, May 23, 2011.

1. I saw this thread work for a few other people with good suggestions so -

I'm moving from Darlington to Doncaster in half term, I'm a qualified PE teacher, can also teach English, which agencies provide people with the most work down that neck of the woods? I understand it will be deadly quiet after half-term, I'm more looking for long-term stuff in September.

Any help or suggestions from people are greatly appreciated. I dont mind travelling to surrounding areas either

2. I saw this thread work for a few other people with good suggestions so -

I'm moving from Darlington to Doncaster in half term, I'm a qualified PE teacher, can also teach English, which agencies provide people with the most work down that neck of the woods? I understand it will be deadly quiet after half-term, I'm more looking for long-term stuff in September.

Any help or suggestions from people are greatly appreciated. I dont mind travelling to surrounding areas either

3. I think Supply Desk in Sheffield deal with quite a few schools around Doncaster.