1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moving schools - progression to UPS3

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by Fiona L, May 1, 2012.

1. Hi
    I've got an interview shortly for a position at another school (TLR 2b) and my current pay point is UPS2. I'm working torwards going up to UPS3 in September and my performance management targets at my current school reflect what I need to do (I'm also on a TLR at my current school). If I get this job, how does that work? I've been on UPS2 for 2 years and do lots of whole school stuff so would really like to progress to UPS3 in September if possible.

2. Hi
    I've got an interview shortly for a position at another school (TLR 2b) and my current pay point is UPS2. I'm working torwards going up to UPS3 in September and my performance management targets at my current school reflect what I need to do (I'm also on a TLR at my current school). If I get this job, how does that work? I've been on UPS2 for 2 years and do lots of whole school stuff so would really like to progress to UPS3 in September if possible.

3. coppull

coppull New commenter

Your current school will confirm that you can go up to UPS3. They will provide the information to your new school.Clearly if you are moving between two schools in the same Local Authority this is very straight forward.

4. Thanks for that. It would be different LAs but hopefully still will be ok.