1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moving poetry comparison up to A*

Discussion in 'English' started by pianopete, Apr 21, 2012.

1. pianopete

pianopete Occasional commenter

Hi everyone,
    I have an interview lesson next week at a private school. It is a poetry revision lesson of Daljit Nagra with a focus on extending A grade comparisons to A star comparisons. I am completely unfamiliar with the AQA literature spec and the poetry cluster so really want to make sure work done on moving up to A* is sound.
    Does anyone have exemplar answers or tasks they have done on moving poetry answers up to A* particularly in comparing 2 poems.
    Many thanks!

2. pianopete

pianopete Occasional commenter

Hi everyone,
    I have an interview lesson next week at a private school. It is a poetry revision lesson of Daljit Nagra with a focus on extending A grade comparisons to A star comparisons. I am completely unfamiliar with the AQA literature spec and the poetry cluster so really want to make sure work done on moving up to A* is sound.
    Does anyone have exemplar answers or tasks they have done on moving poetry answers up to A* particularly in comparing 2 poems.
    Many thanks!