1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moving from AQA to.........

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by semery, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I am looking to improve results by moving from aqa to edexcel/ocr or another. I feel the aqa parameters in GCSE business are too narrow/high for my students to achieve the results the slt want. As usual the slt targets are inflated but I am feeling we may have a better chance with some of the others. I think edexcel has a multiple choice section? can anyone recommend a good board to go with which enhances results?
    Regards

2. Hi all,
    I am looking to improve results by moving from aqa to edexcel/ocr or another. I feel the aqa parameters in GCSE business are too narrow/high for my students to achieve the results the slt want. As usual the slt targets are inflated but I am feeling we may have a better chance with some of the others. I think edexcel has a multiple choice section? can anyone recommend a good board to go with which enhances results?
    Regards