1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

moving a thread?

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by ladybug3, May 19, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Just wondered if it is possible for you to move a thread? We have our thread on Pregnancy but now that all have babies, we thought it might be better placed on Baby&Toddler. We are anxious not to lose our thread though, as it has important history for all of us! The thread in question was started by me and is called Winter babies 2010/2011.
    Thanks.

2. Hi,
    Just wondered if it is possible for you to move a thread? We have our thread on Pregnancy but now that all have babies, we thought it might be better placed on Baby&Toddler. We are anxious not to lose our thread though, as it has important history for all of us! The thread in question was started by me and is called Winter babies 2010/2011.
    Thanks.

3. Hello
    Thanks for your message. I've now moved it to Baby and toddler as requested. I've also pinned it for a week to make it easier to spot.
    Winter babies 2010/2011
    Best wishes, Bev