1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mousematics - The Clwyd Infant Maths Project

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by mom2emnsam, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Hello! I am hoping someone can help me. We have been using this scheme in school for a number of years to support our less able learners. Denbighshire council, who produced the scheme, ceased in March 2006. As years have gone by we have limped through with photocopying, hopefully not an issue seeing as it was out of print. However - we are now missing a book :-/ I am hoping someone out there has a copy of the book, we are missing Green Number Book 1. I would be more than happy to pay for photocopying and postage costs.

Alternatively, if someone has sets of these books in their school that are gathering dust, we would be incredibly grateful to have them. Again, we will happily pay for them.

Fingers crossed someone can help me!

2. Hello! I am hoping someone can help me. We have been using this scheme in school for a number of years to support our less able learners. Denbighshire council, who produced the scheme, ceased in March 2006. As years have gone by we have limped through with photocopying, hopefully not an issue seeing as it was out of print. However - we are now missing a book :-/ I am hoping someone out there has a copy of the book, we are missing Green Number Book 1. I would be more than happy to pay for photocopying and postage costs.

Alternatively, if someone has sets of these books in their school that are gathering dust, we would be incredibly grateful to have them. Again, we will happily pay for them.

Fingers crossed someone can help me!

3. Hello!
    Came across your post as I am doing the same as you - trying to make up complete sets!
    Have been handed a bag full of mousematic booklet photocopies and have a copy of the green Book 1. Am in the same position where I have various missing pages in other books in the set. On checking I have most of red, yellow, green and orange sets and would like to get hold of missing pages too.
    let me know if you are still interested.