1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mousehole Cat Planning

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sophjtho, Feb 9, 2012.

1. sophjtho

sophjtho New commenter

Hi All,

It's end of term and my brain is fried.

Any one got any planning for The Mousehole Cat? Or ideas they would like to share?

Thanks!!!!

2. sophjtho

sophjtho New commenter

Hi All,

It's end of term and my brain is fried.

Any one got any planning for The Mousehole Cat? Or ideas they would like to share?

Thanks!!!!

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. sophjtho

sophjtho New commenter

Many thanks to you both!

V3884 - I am in Year 2 but would love to look at your planning. I have inboxed my email to you.

Thank you!!

5. Would you mind if I also had a look? I'm considering using this book later on in the term

6. sophjtho and llov1_04 you both have mail - let me know if it doesn't arrive etc. The email is in 3 parts as was too much to upload as attachments

chickenpants - what is your email and will forward them to you xx

7. sophjtho

sophjtho New commenter

Thank you very much!! I greatly appreciate it. Going to have a proper read through it now!

THANK YOU!! [​IMG]

8. Hi,
    I know it's been a few moths since this was posted but please may I have a copy of your planning on Mousehole cat please? my email is jayne.novelli@yahoo.co.uk I would really appreciate it
    thanks Jayne :)

9. apologies - just saw message, hopefully you all have emails x 3, any problems etc., let me know

v3884 x

10. Hi
    I know it's ages away when this was posted but do you still have the mousehole cat planning for year 4? if you do could you email it please to kf_lowe@yahoo.com
    Would be a lifesaver!
    Thanks x

11. I know it is ages since you posted this but if you still have the planning would it be possible to email it to me please... my address is accessgolf@talktalk.net. Would be really grateful.

Thanks

Jo

12. Hi, if you still have a copy of that planning could you send it to me please. samweekly@hotmail.com

13. Suggsi

Suggsi New commenter

Hi would love to look at this planning if this is still seen -

Suggsi@aol.com

Thank you xx