1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

mountainlion picture

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mountainlion, Jul 27, 2011.

1. How do you get a little picture next to your name in these forums? I keep going in to edit profile, downloading a mountain lion picture, clicking on " use new picture" and clicking on "save" but I'm still a shadow.
    Yes, I have tried turning it off and turning it on again!

2. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I'm not sure if it's the same for Firefox and IE users. I think Firefox will only use images already on the internet, not your own downloads/uploads.

Arched Eyebrow, that was completely inappropriate

3. Huh?
    The picture of shagging lions wasn't then? [​IMG]
    I thought Baubles 'mounting lions' was funny.
    WHY was a remark about the picture - seeing lions copulate - inappropriate?

4. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Yes, the picture was a bit rude.
    If only you'd both left it at that...

5. You know what giraffe.....I so dislike prissiness and censorship when it's inappropriate.
    Taste and humour is a personal thing, we are adults and these are boards where we express our feelings. I haven't broken any terms and conditions and I have a feeling others more on my wavelength knew where I was coming from - to coin a phrase.
    Those lions were so OBVIOUSLY having a conversation while they were at it..Check out their expressions. [​IMG]
    (I doubt if you will though as you find it all sooooo rude. I suspect it's the image of raw copulation that's upsetting you...)

6. The Daddy lion is enthusing his good lady lion to , "moan, woman, moan !! " and she is replying..."when was the last time you mowed the savannah?..and do you know your breath smells of dead buffalo? "

Sorry giraffe....we know giraffes don't like lions. :¬))

7. I get more upset when lions (females of course.. the males just sit up trees and wait) chasing and killing wilderbeasts. Sooner or later every wildlife programme will have poor old wilderbeasts being mauled by packs of lions
    I'd rather see .....er um the savanah

8. Thank you mountainlion - I think it's worked. I am now Meryl Streep! I have suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a crush!!

9. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

This thread...

...it's just like being back at school already...

10. Why such a misery Giraffe?

11. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Actually, I'm smiling, in an enigmatic, teachery sort of way...

12. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Although having a gum infection, ulcer under my tongue and a cracked tooth are cramping my natural optimism today

13. There I knew there was a reason other than general crabbiness !
    It doesn't feel like being "back at school"... getting up at 8. Reading the paper, reading a book and having a serious dicussion with the cat as to why there is a baby mouse eating the fruit in the fruit bowl?

14. you sound like you're run down and need a holiday!

15. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Who're you calling crabby?!!

The OP was asking a technical question,
    a mildly amusing picture was posted,
    followed by some inadvisably crude banter

and it all sounded like 8G on a Friday afternoon...