1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Most thoroughly unlikeable "celebs."

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Professor Dumbledore, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

Thank goodness I missed that one, then [​IMG]
    I have to second Jeremy Clarkson. I turn over any programme with him on - which is a shame as he presents what would otherwise be an interesting (to me) series about inventions. I saw him on Who Do You Think You Are - thought my prejudices might be put to rest if I saw the real person - but sadly they were quadrupally confirmed. He was more interested in how much money could be made out of something an ancestor had invented rather than his family.

2. Not sure he's technically a 'celeb' - however we are defining that - but I find Ben on the current series of Apprentice incredibly annoying.
    He's so full of it. Someone really needs to twang his braces as hard a possible in the hope that he may just shut up!

3. Madonna
    Kerry Katona
    Paul McCartney
    Peaches Geldof
    Madonna (again - can't think of a fifth but she is annoying enough for two)

4. Anyone who is known by only one name e.g Jordan, Davina, Madonna.
    Bland Ben from GMTV and the lottery programme, Richard Madeley (why does he always interrupt Judy when she is speaking?) Quentin Wilson (after he nearly drove into me in Tesco's car park once). The Rooneys - what is the point of either? Natalie Cassidy - anyone else agree she looks like a moomin? Gavin whatever his surname is who is with Charlotte Church 'cause I think he just needs to grow up.
    I'm sure there's loads more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

5. Jody Latham.
    I thought Jody was a girls name.

6. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

Marco Pierre "if they're intimidated they're doing it themselves - I am not responsible for their emotions" White. No Marco, I think you'll find we call that 'bullying.'
    Highly paid footballers (possibly I'm just jealous?)
    Jodie Marsh - eeurgh
    Thingy Hambleton- Doodah - the one that insists that to be attractive you must have thousands of pounds of surgery - give me Gok Wan any day
    Jeremy Kyle - booooo

7. Yep, would agree with the Jodie Marsh suggestion. I mean, what does she actually do apart from wear rediculous clothes and far too much make up?

8. Re post 135 - agree with you about Richard always interrupting Judy - I reckon one day she'll finally flip and we'll see the first ever live TV bludgeoning-to-death-of-an-annoying-husband!
    Maybe she'll use the 'Book of the Week' to do it...it'll become an instant classic!

9. Thought I would revive this thread after Mandleson's comments that Britain should still join the Euro.
    Has he not seen what is happening to Greece at the moment???

10. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

All the girls who *** this vile pair, knowing they were married

So the "men" had no say in it then? They were the ones with wives and families.

11. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

Yes of course they had a say! That's why I listed them......
    But the women are just as despise-able - they know exactly what they're doing!

12. Let me also add:
    Mariah Carey
    Katie Price
    Eammon Holmes

13. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

I don't know their names but I cannot stand the man and woman that present BBC Breakfast on Fridays!
    I watch every other day but on Fridays I have to resort to GMTV because they irritate me so much!

14. Tiger Woods - not a sleb, as such - or is he? Anyway he is vile.
    Fern Britton - what is she FOR?
    That horrible, little, squeaky, camp man with the *chat show* - ughhhhhhh
    Adrian Chiles
    Jonathan Ross
    Gary Linaker
    All the Jackson family freaks - except MJ's children who are gorgeous,especially the girl.

That'll do for starters.

15. You don't mean Alan Carr do you? He's great!

16. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

Nooo, Alan Carr is AWFUL! I would happily poke both his eyes out and not feel guilty about it!

17. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Alan Carr is annoying, embarrassing and decidedly unfunny.
    I used to watch him on Saturday/Sunday Night Project....purely because I rather fancy Justin Lee Collins....can't bear to watch Alan in his self-indulgent chat show

18. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Leave him alone. I think he's funny.

19. That nasal twang that so many gay men have - it really gives credence to the theory that homosexuality is genetically-determined to me.

20. on the same basis, are you assuming that having a scouse accent is genetically determined as well?!