1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Most thoroughly unlikeable "celebs."

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Professor Dumbledore, Apr 15, 2009.

1. 106.......YES indeed.
    Anybody care to follow my trend by inserting something ( ooh matron!) between Ulrika and whatever her second name is these days.

2. Ulrika whaever her second name is these days whatever her second name is these days???

3. There's a reason for this, Jackie:
    [​IMG]
    Alan Hansen, or.....:
    [​IMG]
    Captain Black!!

4. Oh need to add to the list
    Tom Cruise - keep your beliefs to your bl00dy self
    Wayne Roony - Grow a brain please
    Anna Nicole Smith - RIP but was in serious need of some dignity

5. Max Clifford
    Any celebs who do the TV adverts designed to scare old people into parting with their money, which seem to be on every afternoon (definitely spent too much time with the TV on this week!)

6. wellingtonboot

wellingtonboot New commenter

Barry Humphries
    Jimmy Saville
    Jerry Springer
    Russell Brand
    Jonathan Ross

7. This is such a good thread! My list is........

1) Jordan and Peter Andre - what a WASTE OF SPACE! especially her!
    2) Posh Spice
    3) Jodie Marsh

That's all I can think of for the moment.

8. I am so pleased to see that there are other people out there who can't stand Claudia Winkleman!
    I thought it was just me. I don't normally get too wound up by "celebs" but she just irritates me so much. I can't bear the way her hair is always in her eyes.
    I now feel so much better for getting that off my chest.

9. bill oddie

10. mancminx

mancminx New commenter

Marco Piere White
    Sorry I know I cant spell his middle name [​IMG] After watching Hells Kitchen tonight he is such a rude person. I didnt see his attitude as being humours.

11. My nephew did some acting work with her and Ozzy and they were absolutely awesome to him so Sharon is in my good books! :)
    However, I cannot stand Ross Kemp, the slimy wannabe thug, Jordan and the other "glamour" girls who just squick me.

12. Celebrity spouses - aarrgghhhh....
    Colleen Rooney (soon to be instant "pregnancy expert and fount of all knowledge of all things maternal") PLUS "fashion icon" - pah!!!
    Mrs - I am out to save the planet but please ignore my patronising tone - Sting (Trudi Styler)

13. Tom Cruise is actually a very nice man and a very talented actor. Also, it is the press who always talk about his beliefs, not him. He doesn't really talk about his private life at all so you can't blame him if teh newspapers bleat about Scientology all the time.

14. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Watched Jonathon Ross last night and can now add Lady Ga Ga to the list!

15. What makes you think it is him doing it to her?

16. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I can't believe I'm the only one to have put Jeremy Clarkson. I'd have thought he'd have been in every other post!!

17. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

I quite like Clarkson actually! Sorry!!

18. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

I didn't know who he is so google imaged. Why is he showing off his pants in so many photographs?

19. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

Just done the google image. I dislike him even more now- particularly in that horrid picture of him strewn on the bed with more than a hint of ***** on display. Foul

20. Terri (I'm only 'a celeb' because I am/was Simon Cowell's girlfriend) Seymour.
    Sorry, but her voice is so annoying.