1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Most thoroughly unlikeable "celebs."

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Professor Dumbledore, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

I'll tell you what - tallness is definitely my "thing!" The last guy I was seeing was 6 foot 4 - brilliant. Humour is always a major major plus, too. I'm a big fan of "unspoken humour," you know, where you can catch a guy's eye and know he's thinking exactly the same thing as you! (usually a disparaging comment).
    Ooh what a nice start to the morning this is!

2. Know what you mean, there!

I developed a real thing about big men (and we're talking BIG men - Martin Johnson, Martin Corry from Leicster Tigers spring to mind) shortly after I got married. Mr TTL is lovely, and funny, and clever, and capable, and kind, and sexy, and all the rest of it - he's gorgeous, and 5ft 7!

3. Fiona Phillips is the most annoying thing GMTV have ever produced. She is smug, patronising and fake. hate her. hate her. hate her.
    (I also confess to not having a clue who danny dyer is!)

4. Oh ***, 'mentioning'...sorry.

5. Kate Garraway
    James Martin (annoying and arrogant)
    Sharon Osbourne
    Piers Morgan
    Holly Willoughby (put those boobs away!)
    Fearne Cotton

6. .....Gordon Ramsey

7. Ummm... err.. have you got anymore pictures like that Emmapax?
    I must be very tolerant or don't bother paying attention to the box. But one person who I fail to find at all funny as he thinks he is is Chris Moyles.

8. OOOO I remember one. He does voice overs in a wimpy voice. Scottish. Did the series on the coastline and does history stuff. I can't listen. Making me ill just thinking about it.

9. Neil Oliver is fab! [​IMG]

10. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Star commenter

The woman with the nasal whine who presents A Place in the Sun - Home or Away.
    (I know - it's my own fault for watching it!)

11. Jenni I've mixed with royalty Bond
    Phillip I'm a regular guy Schofield

12. Nick Owen
    Penny Smith
    Jason Gardner (sp?)
    The bloke who played Les Battersby in Corrie (Bruce Someone)

13. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Star commenter

I was at a party once with Penny Smith (well not <u>with </u>her, but she was there).
    She was quite sweet.

14. jeswes

jeswes New commenter

I agree on Penny Smith and don't like the new presenter Emma Crosby either.
    My worst celeb though is Carol Vorderman - she loves herself so much and is so smug!

15. I'm with Moomoon on Fiona Phillips. She is so nauseating I would turn the TV off if she appeared. However, I've met Penny Smith and really liked her.
    I can't stand that bloke who does the football chat programme with Gary LIneker, not Alan Hanson but the miserable looking one who looks as if he's been out all night. I'm sure there are people who'd actually enjoy the job instead of us hearing him whinging.

16. derekdalek

derekdalek New commenter

Lily 'I'm a chav, but went to public school' Allen. She sets my teeth on edge, as does her fake geezer/hardman father, Keith Allen.

Also, Kate Nash.

17. You mean Mark Lawrenson Fand F. Know what you mean. Alan Hansen is very wooden but seems to know what he's on about - what annoys me about him is yes, sure, he really DOES shop every week at Morrissons, doesn't he?
    I used to like Penny Smith until she made a complete idiot of herself not only on Strictly but then Who Wants to Be a Millionnaire (twice).

18. Carole "I'm such a flippin' genius that I got a third in my degree" Vorderman? Shooting is too good for some people.

Tory party maths czar indeed !

[​IMG]

19. Doesn't an Oxbridge 3rd not have any worth, then?