1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Most thoroughly unlikeable "celebs."

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Professor Dumbledore, Apr 15, 2009.

1. When I started reading these posts I felt a good deal of sympathy with Celticqueen - i.e. we both seem never to have heard of a good number of the celebs various people hate. Felt like the High Court judge in the 60s, who, when the Beatles were mentioned in one of his cases, had to ask, as he looked over his half-moon glasses: "And who, pray, are the Beatles?" Later posts quote names of people I have actually heard of, but my own candidate who makes me want to sling the tv out of the window has to be Graham Norton (by miles).

2. derekdalek

derekdalek New commenter

How could I forget to mention Mark 'I'm from Swindon but talk like a cockney' Lamarr?! I cant stand him. Or Chris Moyles, who is a horrible lout of a man.

3. Ha! I thought it was only me that hated Daphne. I know she is a "sweet" old lady but I would join you in crumpling her head!

4. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

i hadn't realised the lovely lorne had gone bankrupt - it's almost cheered me up

5. Chris Moyles

6. Vile,vile man.
    There's not much under those hands either.

7. ROFLMAO!

8. ugh...

9. derekdalek

derekdalek New commenter

Eeek! Is he the guy from Eggheads? Why is he wearing a girl's blouse?!!
    As for Danny D - barfarooni!!

PS Yes its true, Lorne has been declared bankrupt, despite coining it in from all those shows she 'stars' in on the Beeb.
    I have just remembered another 2 I cant stand - Ant and flippin Deck, professional Geordies and sinister people-haters.

10. <h4>Tom Cruise. So creepy.</h4>

11. Charlotte Church - she makes me want to scream. And her "I have shares in a fake tan company" rugby bloke.
    emma - is that man with nothing under his hands this Danny guy?

12. That's the fella, cq! Don't worry - I still don't know who the chuff he is either. [​IMG]

13. David Dickinson.
    Jonathan Ross.
    Jennie Bond.
    Andrew Castle.
    Kim & Aggie

14. mancminx

mancminx New commenter

Im another who doesnt know who this Danny guy is!

15. All those DJs who pretend to be wacky - yuk!
    EVERYONE who pretends to be into football because they think it makes them look cool - I nearly choked when Tony Blair started doing it.[​IMG]
    Can just about tolerate that chef with the spiky hair until he drizzles EVERYTHING with olive oil or puts a "foam" on top so it looks like someone's gobbed on your dinner.
    George Osbourne (is he still shadow chancellor? Does this count as a celeb?) He's so SMUG I could just SLAP him.
    Oooh - I feel much better for venting - thanks!

16. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

Therapeutic, isn't it?
    Agree with whoever said all TV chefs EXCEPT James Martin [​IMG]
    Robert Kilroy Silk

17. ...and that's ENTIRLEY to do with his cookery skills, is it, Prof?! [​IMG]

18. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

What?! I can't help it if he's totally talented and skilled in the kitchen... GORGEOUS eyes!

19. Anthea me me me Turner
    Denise me me me Squelsh

20. and being 6-foot plus and having a sense of humour never goes amiss I find!