1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Most thoroughly unlikeable "celebs."

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Professor Dumbledore, Apr 15, 2009.

1. All male tv chefs - [​IMG]

2. Tony Blair - also on my 'smug and slappable face' list

3. Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    Yep, also on my list!

5. Audrey from Coronation Street - can't remember her name but she has a face like a horse.
    Gail from Coronation street - as above but substituting horse with pigeon/angry gerbil.
    Julian Clary - can't bear him and his way-over-the-top-gay thing - nobody really behaves like that. Does he only have one joke??
    Chris Rock - another talentless comedian who only seems to have the one joke.
    Ben Shephard/Fogle - I always get them confused with each other, but don't like either.
    Claudia "no personality" Winkleman
    Louis Walsh - actually makes me scream out loud at the TV. Evil, smug little self-satisfied midget.

6. Michelle Heaton,
    Kerry Katona
    Colleen nolan
    grrr

7. Sian Lloyd (sp?) Can't she just tell us the weather? Does she HAVE to sweep her hands all over the weather map quite so enthusiasticly

8. I am so upset at how many people are hating Danny Dyer when I just professed my love for him in another thread about people who you fancy! Ha!
    I can't stand Fearne Cotton either, she just tries too hard to be cool. Although i did warm to her slightly more after the mountain documentary.
    Josie D'arby - okay she's got a big mouth size-wise (so have I as it happens) but to drip it in lipgloss before guffawing straight into a camera - bad form.
    I am shocked that Paris Hilton has not been mentioned - utter disease.
    Claudia Winklepicker - could she try any harder to be Davina? And seriously someone give her a lard sandwich before she Winkles away to nothing.
    Hmm . . . so hard to narrow it down to so few . . . one more . . .
    Oh YES how could I FORGET - the bane of my life, the man who often sends me fling into uncontrollable rages. The king of grease, the prince of smug, the lord of patronising . . . CJ off Eggheads! God I have often had to stop myself from throwing the TV out of the window just to end the torture of seeing him simpering his way through a question on earwig dung. Its like I can't look though, I hate him so much I want to watch him more just so I can think of new things to say about him!
    *breathe . . .*

9. Trust me, he is vile

10. Bill Oddie

11. CJ is another vile, smug-faced individual, but I find Daphne to be more objectionable! There is something in that smile she gives whenever she gets a question right that really makes me want to crumple her head...

12. Well you have broken my heart!! Nothing will prevent me from drooling when ever I watch Football factory though [​IMG]

13. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Cleo Lane, completly talentless but no-one dare tell her.

Cilla Black and Esther Rantzen, I have to turn the telly over if either of them come on.

Dale Winton

And top of my hit list Ricky Jervais!!!!!!!!

14. chicabonita

chicabonita New commenter

Chris Moyles. Arrogant, no-talent twit.
    Paris Hilton- just- why???
    Anyone called Appleton or Gallegher (admittedly, those are quite old hatreds now).
    Anyone who spends time giving interview in which they weep about being so famous and how hard it is to live a normal life and how they hate it; such b0ll0cks, there are loads of dead famous people who are hardly ever pictured in pap shots, so it must be achievable- and that means you court your fame.

15. I love paris hilton

16. Mel Gibson. whooda thought what a dic.kead he is in RL.

17. Think his wife has finally realised this also...

18. I bet she's long suffereing.

19. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

i'm surprised no-one has yet mentioned sir james of saville

20. derekdalek

derekdalek New commenter

Number 1 on my list - Kate 'Gather!!' 'I'm so normal/fat/ordinary' Winslet. I cannot bear her.
    Danny 'I'm a geezer' Dyer
    Ferne 'I'm still lending my name to Ryveeta' Britton
    Davina Mc Call
    All of those ghastly 'Loose Women' presenters
    Lorne 'Bankruptcy proceedings' Spicer of 'Beat the Bailif' and 'Car Booty' fame/infamy
    Angus Purden (cringeworthy presenter of CH4s 'Room for Improvement')
    Zoe Ball and her drunken DJ husband
    Oooh, I could go on all night!!