1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Most thoroughly unlikeable "celebs."

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Professor Dumbledore, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Yep that her - stupid woman,she is supposed to be some sort of Dr though I don't think that she is a medical one.

2. after hours of dedicated research
    [​IMG]
    nicholas crane

3. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

Well done, Finisterre - am stil totally unenlightened! He looks like he could be thoroughly unlikable though....!
    Moomoon - you've reminded me - Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton. Hate them both. Hate them! Stupid stuck up voices saying such stupid things. I remember watching Holly present Xtra factor once and she said something like, "Gosh so, JLS have gone. Well I better move my little bottom over for a chinwag!" Or something equally STUPID!
    Grrrr, this is therapeutic.

4. I remember Sarah Cox describing her as looking like a newly-hatched baby eagle...

5. Are Jordan and Katie Price the same person?
    (you can see how "with it" I am celebrity-wise [​IMG])
    I quite like the brolly man although I always think he looks like he is in a bit of a dash...

6. Oh god, that Carole whatsher name from Loose Women
    The most annoying voice in the world, just prattles on about her sex life and drink intake and thinks people will respect her.
    grrrrrrrrr

7. Professor Dumbledore

Professor Dumbledore New commenter

Yes, CQ. I think you're right about her being an astute business woman, but then again I when you see the recycled **** that's written about her, you think maybe it can't be that hard. Every week on magazine covers there's something olong the lines of "Jordan and Pete's sex life REVEALED." Hardly earth shattering, but it's kept her in the money for ten years!

8. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

i wish i could ...

9. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

10. he looks nice enough it is the slow portentious delivery that bugs me

11. 1. June Sarpong - she makes me change the channel
    2. Holly Willoughby/Fearne Cotton/Tess Daly/any other blonde bimbos who can do nothing but squeeze themselves into dresses, flutter their eyelashes and gush
    3. Victoria Beckham
    4. Jodie Marsh
    6. Harry Hill - everything about him makes me cringe
    7. Jade Goody - yes it's very sad that she's died so young and left a young family, but I never liked her before so not going to start making excuses now
    8. Lee Evans
    9. Craig Bellamy - unpleasant thug, best thing we ever did was get rid of him!
    10. Joan Rivers - not funny, over the top and has a face like nothing else on earth
    I will no doubt think of several more later on...

12. [​IMG]
    Jobby Williams [​IMG]
    David Walliams[​IMG]

13. God, I SO second that one. I even invented my own chant especially for him:
    'where's yer neck, where's yer neck, where's yer neeeeeeeck?' etc (to the tune of 'ere we go, ere we go').
    Vile, vile little 'man'.

14. Fern Britton.
    What is she for?
    VILE.

15. Princesses Bea and Eug - UGH. They THINK they are slebs.

16. Richard Madely - such a smug, slappable face [​IMG]

17. WOSSY.
    Ugh x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

18. Russell the horrible stick insect.

19. Doglover

Doglover Occasional commenter

Denise Welsh
    Eamonn Holmes
    Victoria Derbyshire
    Nick Knowles
    Dermott O'Leary

20. AND HIS EQUALLY SMUG AND TALENTLESS DAUGHTER.[​IMG]