1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Most thoroughly unlikeable "celebs."

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Professor Dumbledore, Apr 15, 2009.

1. I really hope you are joking :)

2. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

Katie Price is a no-brainer for the title (arrived for book signing in my small town and popped into the local tanning salon afterwards for a 30 minute session, insisting that no other customers be allowed to ensure her privacy and safety and then only paid for her own session!) but ....I've just read about Kim Kardashian claiming that one of the good things to come out of the Haiti earthquake disaster was her new album, which was started after she met certain people at a celeb fundraiser for the Haiti survivors!

3. She's put that behind her. I find her hard to dislike now, even with that rubbish tat on her neck.

4. Cherie Blair
    (Can't remember if she has already been mentioned or not.)

5. Regarding Chezza I was being sarcastic. She's a silly woman .

6. I can't make my mind up about Simon Cowell. Sometimes I can't stand his smugness, yet at other times I can watch him on tv without a problem. Strange.

7. Can I add Coleen Nolan to the list? All the weight loss stories are really annoying and considering being married to Shane Richie was such a trial, why keep on going on about it?

8. Max Clifford

9. Michael McIntyre - just don't get him.

10. Michael Barrymore. Yuck.