1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Most popular resources

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Saunts01, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Saunts01

Saunts01 New commenter

Hello all,

I am about to return to work following maternity leave and I am considering selling some of my resources to supplement my income due to the large cost of childcare.

Before I start I was hoping to get an idea of what types of resources are the most popular amongst those who are willing to pay for them.

I have taught in primary and secondary schools and have been a Head of Year so I have a large number of resources but I am not quite sure where to start...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Hi

Well written and detailed resources will sell. If you have complete units of work I have found these to be very popular.

If you are looking for advice and support in selling there is a tes Facebook group for tes authors and another for new teacher-authors looking for advice. Search Facebook for tes authors to find groups.

I also write a blog called the G Word with advice for sellers and I answer questions. That's at www.thegword.thegingerteacher.com

Hope this helps

nwilkin and mathsmutt like this.
  3. thecre8tiveresources

thecre8tiveresources New commenter

4. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

This is the group TheGingerTeacher was referring to which has been set up to specifically help new authors make a sucess of TES and has a panel of experienced authors on hand to help you and answer your questions.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/798134337209976/