1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

morocco?

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by brunettebarbie85, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Hi i'm considering moving to morocco to teach and was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom on finding jobs there, and general pay and conditions?
    Thanks!

2. Hi i'm considering moving to morocco to teach and was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom on finding jobs there, and general pay and conditions?
    Thanks!

3. wrldtrvlr123

wrldtrvlr123 Occasional commenter

I am of no help to you but based on the Dubia vs China thread, I'm guessing that one of those words of wisdom is going to be scatological in nature.
    I did live in Egypt previously and enjoyed it, but like Morocco (I'm guessing) it would not be to everyone's tastes or comfort level. It may help you get more useful feedback if you say whether you would be going as single female or not which could make a big difference.

4. i am a young woman in my 20's but i already have some contacts over there (non job related)
    thanks