1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Morning Challenges

Discussion in 'Primary' started by danwilson82, Jan 11, 2020.

1. danwilson82

danwilson82 New commenter

Good morning all.

Over the past four years I have been putting together a years' worth of morning challenges for use in primary. Around a month back I thought it may be beneficial to share them and began putting them online at www.morningchallenge.co.uk .

The site is now up and running and I'm around half way to getting everything uploaded. January through to mid-March is working and I will continue to add to the content on a daily basis until it's complete.

I've used the challenges, which consist of daily maths, English and creative tasks, with year 3,4 and 5, and although they are not currently year specific, they give a great opportunity for my highers to master their learning through student-led teaching. I also encourage the sharing of ideas and knowledge. I've had good feedback from many users, and am hoping that more schools and professionals will give the site a go and spread the word if it is useful.

The site is completely free and I hope it will ease workloads worldwide - allowing us to get on with the admin that sometimes takes over the first 15/20 minutes in the classroom :)

mornchal.jpg March 8th.jpg

Http://www.morningchallenge.co.uk

2. phatsals

phatsals Established commenter

Thank you, really useful.

danwilson82 likes this.
  3. Wotton

Wotton Lead commenter

Very useful.

danwilson82 likes this.
  4. smurphy6

smurphy6 Senior commenter

I really like this and will use it. Thank you.

danwilson82 likes this.
  5. Kartoshka

Kartoshka Established commenter

Looks lovely. Shame I teach KS1!

danwilson82 likes this.
  6. toun

toun New commenter

Brilliant! Welldone!

danwilson82 likes this.