1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Morning aerobics - help?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lily_the_pink, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Hey,

I'm a second year teacher in Y4. I'm just starting as PE coordinator and I want to start a morning aerobics program in our school. I know that there are certain schemes and CDs to help with this but can't find them online and can't for the life of me remember the name of the one I saw in my TP school - any ideas please?

Thank you :)

2. One of my placement schools used activate. That seemed really good, the kids loved it. Keystage 1.
    Hope that helps!

3. bigbev

bigbev New commenter

4. sophjtho

sophjtho New commenter

We do something called Wake Up Shake Up. The PE teacher started doing the routines but now the Yr 6 children to them and everybody loves it! It gives our mornings a boost!

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Someone beat me to it but 'Wake up, Shake up' is the one I've seen most in schools. We used to have a scheme called 'Pop-mobility' many years ago but doesn't seem to come up on any searches-as I'd love a copy to jog my memory though we'd have to up-date the music of course.

6. Another vote for Wake up and Shake up!! I've used it at three different schools and it's always been very popular!

http://www.wakeupshakeup.com/