1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

More Rising Stars assessment questions

Discussion in 'Primary' started by krazy-kate, Oct 25, 2015.

1. krazy-kate

krazy-kate New commenter

Can anyone help please? The school I am currently in used the Rising Stars assessments last week - SPAG, maths and reading papers A and B. These were supposedly the new versions - as far as I know, as I've never used these before. We'll have to repeat the experience at the end of term 2. I have the progression frameworks printed off for English, but wanted to know if somewhere in any of the materials there is a recording grid or any kind of assessment grid, to save time typing out all the 'pupils can' statements. Thanks for any help.

2. michaelt1979

michaelt1979 Occasional commenter

The progress test trackers come on the CD that's in the book of Progress tests.

3. krazy-kate

krazy-kate New commenter

Thanks for that. Is that like the spreadsheet you have on your site? Also, there seem to be different outcomes on the RI framework, compared to the NC, is that correct? This is all new to me so wondering how best to tackle planning!

4. michaelt1979

michaelt1979 Occasional commenter

Progress test trackers are spreadsheet based, but different to the trackers on my website.
    Do you mean the RS framework? As far as I'm aware, it sets out the NC content exactly. I've not notice any differences.

5. krazy-kate

krazy-kate New commenter

Yes, I do. I think I was just getting confused by the different "pupils can..." boxes plus the Hamilton plans, as I couldn't find some of those L/O in RS.