1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

More French (& some Spanish) resources - mostly KS2, 3 & 4

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by rosaespanola, Jun 23, 2011.

1. rosaespanola

rosaespanola New commenter

I'm using my gained time (all 2 hours a week of it!) to sort through my memory stick & get my resources into a more sensible order, so I've been uploading resources on here as I go. The latest stuff is mainly French with some Spanish stuff (most of it would be easily adapted to other languages though) on clothes & fashion, pets, colours, classroom objects, adjectives, some verbs, plus lots of display stuff on grammar or specific topic vocab. Hope some of it is useful to people!

2. lol55

lol55 New commenter

Love your resources! I have nicked some ideas for when I start my PGCE. As soon as I have any near this quality I will repay the favour!!!!

Thank you

3. How do I see your resources?? (sorry new to this!)

4. curlyk

curlyk New commenter

Just go on the MFL resources pages, on the teaching resources site ( See above ) and have a good look see. Newly uploaded resources are on the first page ,highlighted. Every resource will say who sent it in and there are comments/ ratings made about the resource, by users of it.

5. curlyk

curlyk New commenter

Or just put her name into the search box at the top of the French resources page and press enter . All the materials` rosaespanola` has uploaded will be displayed. There are a lot of them !! Thank you` rosaespanola` .Please know your hard work is greatly appreciated.

6. rosaespanola

rosaespanola New commenter

You can also get to someone's resources by clicking their username and then on 'Resources'. You can then search within the resources for key stage, language, topic etc.

Thanks for the lovely comments, it's good to know my resources are being well used :)