1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

More Flim Revoos by Jacob Junior aged 8 ¾

Discussion in 'Personal' started by jacob, Jan 30, 2011.

1. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Robin Ud; ****. Russell Crow mumbles his way froo annuver epic filmd in spannervision sounding like John Lennon. I is reliubly informd that Knig Richard spoke frog, an thers other Hooj hystoricul gaffs from the Manga Carter to wimmin in armer, nite fightin, landing craft, an uvver dodgy stuff liek creamashun wot weren’t dun then cuz they wuz Kristiuns an buried people in churchyards wiv mumblin’ an crosseyes an a priest in a frock. Hoo is this Robin Longsh!te anyway? Not one of Widdly Scrotes bestest unlike Globiater and Knigdom of Hevvun. That fat bloak offa the Tesco advert wuz in it an' e wuz **** too.

2. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Robin Ud; ****. Russell Crow mumbles his way froo annuver epic filmd in spannervision sounding like John Lennon. I is reliubly informd that Knig Richard spoke frog, an thers other Hooj hystoricul gaffs from the Manga Carter to wimmin in armer, nite fightin, landing craft, an uvver dodgy stuff liek creamashun wot weren’t dun then cuz they wuz Kristiuns an buried people in churchyards wiv mumblin’ an crosseyes an a priest in a frock. Hoo is this Robin Longsh!te anyway? Not one of Widdly Scrotes bestest unlike Globiater and Knigdom of Hevvun. That fat bloak offa the Tesco advert wuz in it an' e wuz **** too.

3. I guess someone finds your posts funny.
    You die a death on Opinion, so you have to try here.

4. Uncalled for.

5. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Yes, uncalled for. JJ's posts are funny, unlike your me, me, me, me all about me posts.

6. I'm a fan of Jacob Junior too!

7. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

i get half way through the first line and give up. i have to decipher that sort of thing for a living so really can't be ***** to do it in my spare time!

8. Perhaps I am having a sense of humour failure...... What is amusing about an adult pretending to be a child that can't spell?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Yes. I find them very funny. In fact I find them a lot more entertaining that all the minute details of your personal life which to me are duller than ditchwater.

10. Belt it.... [​IMG]

11. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Lead commenter

[​IMG]
    Me too. And in foreign! I've just wasted hours of my life I'll never see again trying to decipher the meaning behind the abortive attempts of my Year 12 students to write in French on the topic of the importance of sport in modern society. My will to live walked out the front door hours ago, got into the car and is probably half way up the M1 by now...

12. emilystrange

i feel your pain. the writing of y1/2 is in another form of consciousness, never mind language...

13. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Do you ever wish you could block a poster and see nothing of them?

14. emilystrange

like on facebook, where they're still on list but you can't see their posts?

15. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Yes
    Jacob Junior (who surely is about 15 by now?) would be on my blocked list.

16. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Occasional commenter

Then why even read a thread started by him?

17. I totally agree. There is a poster who frequently starts completely inane threads....when I see them I just don't bother opening them............

18. I like them.
    I particularly liked the Troy one - summed the silliness of the film up perfectly.

19. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

I like JJ too. There are a number of posters who also regularly start threads that I don't bother to open like others as it's all self indulgence, whining, bragging, or downright stupidity and bloody mindedness, so I just avoid them.

20. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Well thank you to the supporters.
    To CQ **** off you spiteful b itch.
    To the others, don't read it then. Like I don't read all the ones about make up, your day from, hell, your relationship nightmare, your class 8b. ona oh woe is me he has not texted me for three hours.
    Get a life. Learn some irony. Everyone has a different sense of humour.
    Thanks once again to the supporters.