1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

More Eastenders questions

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BelleDuJour, Jan 3, 2012.

1. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Anyone watch both Eastenders and Coronation Street? I swear they're the only two soaps I watch ... [​IMG]
    Eastenders was, in my humble opinion, SO much better than Corrie over the whole of the festive period. Beat it hands down.
    Anyway, I fear I may screeeaaam if I hear annoying Sophie's voice one more time (Corrie).

2. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I do. I agree that Corrie was not as good as Eastenders over Christmas. I also agree that Sophie got more and more annoying. They turned the "coming out as gay" story line into a farce with the wedding debacle and that's a great shame.

3. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I've never watched Corrie. Not even once by accident.
    I used to watch Eastenders regularly, but over the past 18 months what with new job, house move, getting married I seem to have missed a lot and now only catch it occasionally. Hence the big gaps in my understanding of what's going on.

4. Ah thanks for that (and Catmother). Explains everything now!

5. reddevil

reddevil Occasional commenter

So is David back in EE for a while? Might make it worth watching again.