1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

More buggy bug bugness

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by TheGingerTeacher, Sep 5, 2015.

1. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

And again! I withdrew on 30th still no cash.... Grrrrr

We shouldn't have to email them chasing our own money!

2. languageisheartosay

languageisheartosay Occasional commenter

The bug I have encountered is that when I go from my hotlist to this forum - but not the others - and read one and hit return to forum I am logged out! I think someone doesn't like this forum...

3. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Yep I get that one too! I am forever logging back in!

4. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi Charleei,

Sorry to hear about the issues with withdrawing your royalties.

You should have received your money. If not, please can you contact the Customer Services team. The email address is at the bottom of this message.

Sorry about the logging out issues. The forums are still on the old domain address TES.co.uk however the rest of the site is on the new domain .com. This means that every time you log in to TES from another channel to the forums you will be logged out. Unfortunately every time you want to post on the forums you have to log in again.

Most of our resources are now focused on developing the new forums so this issue has not been resolved. I have posted about the beta version of the new forums.

Please take a look at the beta version and let me know what you think.

I'm keen to set up a new forum for premium sellers in the new look TES Community.

If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to send me a PM or email TES.Community@tesglobal.com or help@tesglobal.com.

5. Goodeyedeers

Goodeyedeers New commenter

It is good to see that there will be a new forum for premium sellers in the new look. Do we know when this will happen?

6. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello Goodeyedeers,

I'm glad that you like the idea of setting up a dedicated forum for premium sellers. The beta version is available for existing users to test.

The new site is coming soon but we are encouraging users to give us feedback on the new look forums and the software.

The beta site can be found here.

If you would like to take a look please do and please leave your feedback on the relevant thread. Thank you.

I like your username.