1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

More and more problems logging in!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by catmother, Sep 13, 2015.

1. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I know we'll been having problems the last few weeks but I am the only one who has had even more problems over the last couple of days?

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Have to have two gos logging in sometimes and did have a strange experience using the quote facility yesterday. Not enough to be a real problem though.

3. May2

May2 Established commenter

The past two days I have been unable to Log In at all so obviously can't post. Today I wanted to reply to some posts and I haven't had the reply box on most posts. The reply box only seems to appear randomly on some posts. I was actually relieved and surprised I could actually reply to this thread.

Just another way of annoying more people and losing posters on TES.

Maybe they are just concentrating on the revamp but they won't have anyone left interested in it if they carry on like this. We have been suffering like this for many weeks now and just when you thought the Log In was better the problems have returned.

4. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

I have had to do two goes and even three before now. Today was straight in.

5. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

Well, let's all be patient during the transition.

6. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Is that in your best teacher voice Dun? [​IMG]

7. Dunteachin

It is, linden, it is. ;)

8. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Using IE i was unable to login, GoogleChrome was fine on the first attempt.

9. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Same here. Unable to login using IE,I think i'm logging in but obviously not. OK on Chrome which is not my first choice.

10. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I think we've been plenty patient over the last few months. Can we not get on with the new revamp? It feels like the birth of NEWnewnewnewTES has been going on for months now.

11. Dunteachin

It's the delicious anticipation!

12. May2

May2 Established commenter

This is the first time I have been able to Log In all day and it's gone 9.30 in the evening. It is just so annoying!

I haven't tried Chrome may be I will another day but this must be reducing the numbers of posters majorly

13. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I still have to 're log-in when swapping from beta site to here and if I want to post a reply, so there are still some glitches.

14. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I've not been able to login or post in Explorer for days......

15. cosmosinfrance

cosmosinfrance Star commenter

I find I can log onto nu nu tes but can't log onto old nu tes.....

16. Spiritwalkerness

Spiritwalkerness Star commenter

I had that problem but solved it by having two separate 'bookmarks' for each site and logging in independently to each - phaff? maybe but worked for me.

Lara mfl 05 likes this.
  17. Lara mfl 05

Exactly what I've done. Does semm rather strange to log in to a site one is already on, but if it works. . . .

18. Spiritwalkerness

Spiritwalkerness Star commenter

I don't see it as one site as yet - to me, the Beta site is a completely different entity

Lara mfl 05 likes this.
  19. Lara mfl 05

It still is two separate sites at the moment. I expect when they (temporarily) close down the two sites we'll get that 'dog with his head in the sand message' saying the site is temporarily unavailable like we did last time?

20. monicabilongame

monicabilongame Star commenter

First time I've been able to log in for DAYS. And even then it took two log-in attempts, one after the other, to even get onto the main site, and then another go for community. SIGH. How the hell am I going to be able to gather all those trophies and points and stuff if I can't even log on?

aery likes this.