1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moray House - Modern Languages PGDE (2011)

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by hilaryailsacooper, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Has anyone heard from Moray House about French (or any other modern language)? I contacted Moray House back in January to find out when they expected to let us know. They said they were still awaiting the figures from the Scottish Exec regarding how many places they could offer and said that applicants should know at the end of January. However, when I still hadn't heard in early Feb I contacted them again. The response this time was that they were going to progress to interview stage based on the figures of last year and applicants should hear "very soon". However, 2-3 weeks on and I'm still waiting! It is excruciating having to wait so long!
    If anyone else is in the same boat (or has heard already!) please let me know!

Thanks!

2. Hi,
    Has anyone heard from Moray House about French (or any other modern language)? I contacted Moray House back in January to find out when they expected to let us know. They said they were still awaiting the figures from the Scottish Exec regarding how many places they could offer and said that applicants should know at the end of January. However, when I still hadn't heard in early Feb I contacted them again. The response this time was that they were going to progress to interview stage based on the figures of last year and applicants should hear "very soon". However, 2-3 weeks on and I'm still waiting! It is excruciating having to wait so long!
    If anyone else is in the same boat (or has heard already!) please let me know!

Thanks!

3. I have a friend who is also waiting and hasn't heard anything...

4. Hi,

I've applied for a PGDE secondary french at Moray House. Have you heard from them?
    I finally got the date for an interview last week. So Im having it next week on tuesday. Do you know how many places they can offer? What they could ask during the interview or the writing test?
    I just hope they won't take too long to give an answer after it! The waiting is just driving me crazy!!!

Thanks.