1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moral issues in the news which relate to GCSE topics - the Euro Crisis and Global warming

Discussion in 'Geography' started by durgamata, Dec 11, 2011.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

-
    Hi guys. My son just emailed me links to two interesting articles which relate to the Euro Crisis and the Durban Environmental Conference.
    I have added links to a couple of videos also found on the Al Jazeera site and uploaded as a resource. I will add more articles and video links that are related so please let me know if you have found any good ones.

These resources are relevant for GCSE RE and post 16 RE as we explore moral issues such as environment and poverty / wealth, justice etc. But they will also be useful for Citizenship, Geography, Science, Politics and Economics.

I aim to add more articles and video links as these are very important subjects which will impact strongly on the future of our students. If anyone has suggestions of other articles etc which would be useful to include, please give me a PM.

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

-
    Hi guys. My son just emailed me links to two interesting articles which relate to the Euro Crisis and the Durban Environmental Conference.
    I have added links to a couple of videos also found on the Al Jazeera site and uploaded as a resource. I will add more articles and video links that are related so please let me know if you have found any good ones.

These resources are relevant for GCSE RE and post 16 RE as we explore moral issues such as environment and poverty / wealth, justice etc. But they will also be useful for Citizenship, Geography, Science, Politics and Economics.

I aim to add more articles and video links as these are very important subjects which will impact strongly on the future of our students. If anyone has suggestions of other articles etc which would be useful to include, please give me a PM.