1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moon

Discussion in 'Personal' started by huevosrancheros, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Anyone else feeling the Autumn moon tonight?
    (Howls off stage left)

2. I've noticed how bright and beautiful it has been for the past few nights.
    Too tired for howling I'm afraid.

3. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

It was shining brightly into my bedroom all last night.
    It's usually so dark now, since the council turned off so many street lights

4. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Never had any street lights here, but it's a good moon for getting the broomstick out and flying!!

Up. up and away....................................................

5. pagoda

pagoda New commenter

I'm wondering if the brightness of the moon is the cause of my colleagues' juvenile behaviour. [​IMG]

6. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

Full and shiny moon, kids just back at school, poor behaviour abounds. Connection? [​IMG]

7. Don't know about last night as we were in cloudy Edinburgh, but when we walked back to our B&B through country lanes in Norfolk the other night, the moon was amazing, as were the stars. Deep in the heart of Norfolk, no street lights (Wiveton - anyone familiar with it? We stayed in a tiny wee place called Cley about a mile down the road) and we didn't even need a torch to get home.

8. landaise

landaise Occasional commenter

Full moon was on 12/09. Next willbe 12/10. (gardening calendar on wall above me)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

funny. i thought it was full every 28 days.

10. plus the windy weather - you only needed a wet play and you would have been pulling your hair out :)

11. sorry forgot the quote :s