1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moodle Wonderland 2010

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by brereton1645, Dec 10, 2010.

1. <font size="3">Im excited to be going next week, but is my first time. Anyone else going? Did anyone go last year? [​IMG]</font>

2. Could you come back and let me know how it went? We have just switched to Moodle and I am looking for exchanges etc.

3. We have Moodle but I've never heard of Moodle wonderland - what is it??

4. I don't know, the website is a bit cryptic!
    I wonder if it is worth starting a Moodle Doodle thread??
    Are there enough Moodlers round here? I'm due to be auditing Moodle 2 after christmas!

5. <font size="2">Moodle wonderland looks like a conference/ show and tell, with sticky buns for Moodle. I am hoping to see some good practice and general find ideas for our own Moodle.</font> I will certainly post how it went. [​IMG]

6. I used Moodle extensively 5 - 7 years ago. I've just got it back (yay) and was immediately appointed the in-house wizz!
    I have never had any training and have always just prescribed to the 'give it a whirl, you can't break it!' school of thought! As you have probably found, it is dead easy and very flexible!
    Fortunately the official Moodle Man is of the same mind, so we are working on making Moodle 2.0 as user friendly as possible (I will be dry running it from January and training others during cross college CPD as and when).
    I'd love to hear how the Wonderland goes, I'm a sad, girly, nerdy geek!!

7. ^
    Hoping for an update [​IMG]