1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Monitoring progress against outcomes. New Code of Practice

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by alice.stonehill, Apr 10, 2016.

1. alice.stonehill

alice.stonehill New commenter

hi,

I hope I'm not the only one but I'm still struggling to find a comprehensive method of recording and monitoring progress against the outcomes on the Statement/EHCP and those within annual review paperwork.

If anyone has anything they are willing to share I'd be grateful.

Thanks

2. snowboarder

snowboarder New commenter

Hi Alice, I'm really struggling I'm new to the role to so finding that I'm totally thrown in at the deep end. Finding the new EHCP annual review paperwork very confusing. I understand the old paperwork perfectly but the new one is another story. I would be grateful for any advice.
    Thank you :)

3. R13

R13 Occasional commenter

Snowborder. I know what you mean but as we have different EHCP Annual review paperwork for each of the 3 Local Authorities we take children from I can't comment on a specific item you may be struggling with. Has your LA issued guidance?