1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Money to spend on ICT

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Loony tunes, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

Hi, I teach in an SLD/MLD school and have just been given some more money to spend on ICT [​IMG] We recently bought Ipads and upgraded some of the PCs so don't really need to spend much in those areas. I've got a few ideas but does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should be looking at? Thanks

2. Loony tunes

Hi, I teach in an SLD/MLD school and have just been given some more money to spend on ICT [​IMG] We recently bought Ipads and upgraded some of the PCs so don't really need to spend much in those areas. I've got a few ideas but does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should be looking at? Thanks

3. What about some games? Switch 1 and Switch 2 both from same company (which has gone from my brain at present) are great for low ability, lots of fun as well. Mouse Skills is another one, known in my class as the 'rat game' is very popular and teaches, as it says, mouse skills in a fun way. There are some great games but once you add in more users they do become more expensive.

4. voice recognition software?

5. cameras? video recorders?

6. Loony tunes

Thanks for your replies. Lots to think about...