1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Money disappeared

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by ClassroomSolutions, Feb 10, 2016.

1. ClassroomSolutions

ClassroomSolutions New commenter

Yesterday I had a substantial amount of money in my account from resources I had sold. Today there is nothing in my account as though they money has been withdrawn. I certainly did not withdraw the money. I am starting to worry that the money has been stolen somehow but I obviously hope this is not the case. Anyone else had this happen to them? :(:mad:

2. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

All the time about once a week. Don't worry it reappears again in a couple of hours. I don't know why... It is one of the bugs I have gotten used to it. If it doesn't reappear I would start to worry then but for now unless you are wanting to withdraw right now I wouldn't worry.

ClassroomSolutions and iGCSE101 like this.
  3. ClassroomSolutions

Thanks for your reply. It hasn't happened to me before so automatically I panicked thinking my account had been hacked or something. Hopefully, it is just a bug and it will reappear later on as you say. I have called TES anyway and they said they shall look into what has happened and will give me a call later today. Thanks again!

Charleei likes this.
  4. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

Mine disappeared too - glad (well reassured) it's not just me!

5. TinaMade

TinaMade New commenter

Hi @ClassroomSolutions,

We are looking in to this as a matter of urgency. Please be reassured that this won't impact your balances, and they will be restored as soon as we've fixed the fault.

Thanks @Charleei for your contribution as usual!

Tina

ClassroomSolutions likes this.
  6. iGCSE101

iGCSE101 New commenter

that explains it - thanks for the updates :)

7. ClassroomSolutions

Thanks you, @TES_Tina. That's a big relief! Keep up the good work! :)

TES_Tina likes this.
  8. kibishipaul

kibishipaul New commenter

Glad to find this post as mine disappeared too :eek:

9. mrajlong

mrajlong Senior commenter

7 hours later. Still not fixed. Links in descriptions not working either (sigh)

10. Skillsheets

Skillsheets Occasional commenter

Amounts came back this morning now they have gone again.