1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MOE Teacher Recruitment 2019

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by jcalisasis, Oct 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. akbar622

akbar622 New commenter

Got an interview for Biology Teacher on Saturday. Fingers Crossed.

2. shrutisiinha

shrutisiinha New commenter

Hello Akbar,

I have also applied for the bio teacher role directly at MoE website. Could you tell me a timeline of how long did it take for them to get back to you. And any others details? Thank you :)

3. SRAFIQ0121

SRAFIQ0121 New commenter

I had the interview and test for chemistry today. I'm a qualified science teacher.. I haven't looked at a-level chemistry in years but did the best I could in the exam. They did interview me so I must have passed lol

naughtychuchay likes this.
  4. khaled_sayeed84

khaled_sayeed84 New commenter

hi akbar, did u attend the interview, have you applied through agency or Direct MOE.
    i have already attended the interview on 26th jan2019

5. khaled_sayeed84

khaled_sayeed84 New commenter

Hi, did u already attend the interview.

6. stated95

stated95 New commenter

Hey can you tell me how long it takes for them to call for an interview after applying directly on moe? And can we reschedule the interview if we are not able to make it.

7. jcalisasis

jcalisasis New commenter

To all Filipino applicants asking me about the interview dates, I make myself updated with what I read from forums like this. I also get information from my agency coordinator. Another source of information is TeachAway's website which gives information about interview dates in different countries.

If you're from the Philippines, the dates have been moved many times. The recent dates were March/April 2019 (as of today: February 24, 2019).
    received_246451292898866.jpeg received_246451292898866.jpeg received_246451292898866.jpeg received_246451292898866.jpeg

8. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

Hai amyo.. I applied directly to Moe site and still it's in screening..how long its take to get interview call?

9. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

When you applied and when you got interview call?

10. SRAFIQ0121

SRAFIQ0121 New commenter

I got the job. Did anyone else hear from the recruiters?

11. akbar622

akbar622 New commenter

Me too buddy. Still got to sort the documents etc wont feel real till I am there.

SRAFIQ0121 likes this.
  12. SRAFIQ0121

SRAFIQ0121 New commenter

Awesome. Congrats. I was on holiday in UAE when I heard. Met one of my teacher friends who has been working for MOE since 2017, she loves it.

13. babusindhu26

babusindhu26 New commenter

Could u please share your written test and interview experience???

14. Sufi1023

Sufi1023 New commenter

can u tell me about micro teaching lesson plan

15. Sufi1023

Sufi1023 New commenter

Could u please share your written test and interview experience???

16. km_najma

km_najma New commenter

Hello,
    Does anyone know if MoE is conducting interview for English teachers in India this month?

17. edwin0602320

edwin0602320 New commenter

I haven't got any reply about contract since agency informed me that I was successfully in interview in 16th DEC 2018. Though I have sent all required document already, it make me wait for more than 2 months yet. would you like to share your waiting time for us? and will MOE refuse us without any explaination.

18. mqyousef

mqyousef New commenter

Where was your interview?

19. edwin0602320

edwin0602320 New commenter

Beijing

20. SRAFIQ0121

SRAFIQ0121 New commenter

Ok so the advert for my job said it was 21k aed a month... get my offer letter last week and it says 16! I'm an experienced qualified teacher and they were offering me same as a new grad... that too without any accomodation. Told them they could stick their job.